Forgot your account info?
1) If you know your account's email address, and you can receive email there:
Enter the email address below, and click OK. You will be sent email instructions for resetting your password.
2) If you forgot your account's email address, or you can't receive email there:If you have run BOINC under this account, you can still access it. Here's how:
- Go to the BOINC data directory on your computer (its location is written to the Event Log at startup).
- Find your account file for this project; it will be named account_atlasathome.cern.ch.xml.
- Open the file in a text editor like Notepad. You'll see something like
<account> <master_url>http://atlasathome.cern.ch/</master_url> <authenticator>8b8496fdd26df7dc0423ecd43c09a56b</authenticator> <project_name>ATLAS@Home</project_name> ... </account>
- Select and Copy the string between <authenticator> and </authenticator> (8b8496fdd26df7dc0423ecd43c09a56b in the above example).
- Paste the string into the field below, and click OK.
- You will now be logged in to your account; update the email and password of your account.